Tuesday 25th May 2021
We are open for all routine and emergency appointments , however we will continue to adhere to the strictest infection control procedures in line with COVID-19 national healthcare guidance. We kindly ask all patients to read the information below PRIOR to attending.
We kindly ask patients to:
1. Remain in their cars and NOT to enter the waiting area - we will call you on your mobile to let you know when the dentist is ready for you to come in. Please do not attend your appointment early or leave your car until you are called as we will be unable to let you into the waiting area. Please accept our apologies in advance if we run slightly late as we need to complete extra cleaning protocols in between patients due to COVID-19. Please wait in your car until you are contacted to enter the clinic.
2. Use the toilet and drink water at home - we are limiting use of our facilities unless in an emergency.
3. Attend alone where possible and bring minimal personal belongings.
4. Comply with the temperature check and hand sanitiser use on arrival.
5. Pay by card where possible. However if this not possible then we are still accepting cash payments.
6. Wear a mask in all areas of the clinic except when being examined./
From a clinical perspective we will:
- Be using specialised cleaning products which kill enveloped viruses.
- Have increased ventilation.
- Have extra staffing members on site to clean down the clinic in between every entry.
- Be wearing PPE at all times/
Thank you for your cooperation and we apologise for any inconvenience caused.