5* Anti Wrinkle Facial Aesthetics Treatment in Surrey
What can be treated with anti wrinkle injections?
- Forehead lines and wrinkles
- Frown lines in between the eyebrows
- Crows feet ( lines around the eyes)
- Marionette lines ( deep lines around the mouth)
- High lip lines and gummy smiles
- Other – migraines, excessive sweating
How is it administered?
- Administering anti wrinkle treatment is very simple and is a relatively painless procedure. Yet it is vital that a medical or dental professional carries it out.
- A thorough knowledge of anatomy, and of the drug is essential in order to carry it out effectively and know how to deal with complications should they arise.
- As tempting as it is, with the many deals and discounts available, patients should not receive these treatments by non-medical professionals – it’s really not worth the risk.
- It can take effect anywhere from a few days to 2 weeks and the effects usually last 3-4 months.
What to expect on the day
- Before the treatment, any make up will be removed and the area will be cleansed. The product is placed into the muscle with a fine needle. You shouldn’t experience any discomfort. However, if you are sensitive we can use a topical anesthetic cream, although in most cases this is not necessary.
- The treatment itself will take 15 minutes and you can return to your usual activities immediately afterwards.
- After having treatment with anti wrinkle treatment you are advised to avoid any rubbing of the area and to avoid any beauty treatments e.g. facial massage, Sauna’s and extreme temperatures for up to 2 weeks. You will be required to attend a review appointment 2 weeks post treatment to assess the final results.